Libraries are collections of reusable content that are heavily leveraged by Editor. This article describes how to add Masters to a Library that can be subsequently used by Editor users.
Masters are useful when you have a chunk of content (like a footer or logo) that should be the exact same on a number of different screens. In Editor, you can add a master to your screen by simply dragging it from the Masters panel. That will add a reference to that master to your screen.
To add a Master to a Library
- Create or edit your library project in Editor (located in the 'Libraries' folder).
- Click on the + (Add) button and select 'Master'
Widgets - appear in the widgets panel in Editor.
Masters - appear when creating a new Master in Editor
- Name your new master in the Settings tab in the right-hand panel (it will be named 'New Master' by default).
- Create your master content. You can add triggers and actions to make the master interactive.
To use a Master from a Library
- In the project that you wish to add the master too, click on the + (Add) button and select 'Master' in the 'Add New' window, and select the project that contains the master that you created in your Library project
Note: ensure you assign appropriate permissions to your project if you want other users to access your library project. Tip: assign the Everyone group if you want all users to access the library project.