You can use the Link to File action to link a specific file for your reviewers. This action allows you to provide a file for Reviewers to view/download. Review the video below to see an example of the action being built in Editor.
To add a Link to File action to a widget in Editor:
(Note: this will be the same approach for all Window Control actions.)
- Select the widget that will be the source for the interaction, e.g. the 'Download Invoice' checkbox.
- Open the Actions panel.
- Click the Add Action button.
Note: You can also right click the widget and select Add Action from the menu.
- Select the desired trigger, for example 'Click', and the desired action, Link to File.
- Click the Upload File button and select a file to upload to the action then click the Next button.
Note: You have the ability to either change the file with the Change File button, or remove the file completely with the Remove File button.
- Optionally add a delay and click the Done button.