You can enable, disable, or toggle between enabled and disabled states for any button or user input on the screen. Review the video below to see an example of the action being built in Editor.
To add an Enable, Disable, or Toggle Enable/Disable action to a widget in Editor:
Note: this will be the same approach for Enable, Disable, or Toggle Enable/Disable actions.
- Select the widget that will be the source for the interaction, e.g. the 'Accept' checkbox.
- Open the Actions panel.
- Click the Add Action button.
Note: You can also right click the widget and select Add Action from the menu.
- Select the desired trigger, for example 'Click' and the desired action, 'Toggle Enable/Disable' and click the Next button.
- Click the Select widgets button, which will put the cursor in a 'targeting' mode that allows you to pick which the widget(s) to toggle enable/disable.
Note: It is important to name the widgets so that you know which widgets you will be editing in the panel.
- Select target widget(s) by clicking widget(s) on the screen or by clicking on widget name(s) in the Outline panel.
Note: The action dialog is draggable, if you need to move it to see the full Outline panel.
- Optionally add a delay and click the Done button.