Editor is designed to be an easy and intuitive way to quickly visualize screens and simple interactions, even for new and novice users.
To enable the web-based Editor follow these steps:
- Stop the iRise Definition Center service
- Open the iRise\DefCenter\Tomcat\conf\irise.properties file with a text editor
- Look for the section near the bottom labeled 'Editor Configuration'
- Set the 'irise.editor' property to 'enabled'
- To enable the cloud version of Editor, set the 'irise.editor.location' property to 'cloud', otherwise set or leave the property 'local' which will run the Editor from your Definition Center.
- If you've enabled the cloud Editor, you must also add (without quotes) "editor.irise.com" to this comma separated list in irise.properties: irise.server.redirect.whitelist.
- Save the file and restart the iRise Definition Center service
Login to the Definition Center in a browser and navigate to a project in the Projects tab. Click on the pencil icon to begin using Editor with that project.
Note: You will only see the Editor icon if you're an Author, and have edit permissions on a project.