The Custom Reporting feature allows you to generate and download certain reports such as Functional Specification, Copy Report, Design Specification, Function Estimator. Reporting is available as a Project Detail Avatar™ Tab. You can access the Reporting feature in one of two ways:
A. From Editor, click on the Share tab to be taken to the Project Detail page.
B. From the Definition Center, click on the Project name link to be taken to the Project Detail page.
Running the report
1. Click on the Reporting tab (it may also be known as Export Document tab). Select the Functional Specification report and click Next.
2. Select the Functional Specification report and click Next.
3. The default is to select all chapters. Uncheck the 'All Chapters' box to select individual chapters. Click Next.
4. Accept the default parameters or change the parameters to suit the report required, such as image size, displaying styles & attributes, etc.
5. Once finished, the report should automatically download to your default Downloads folder as a Word doc in the format [project name].doc.