Studio Version 8.12
When attempting to import comments into a project through Studio, (File>Import>Comments), a message is displayed and the comments do not import.
An additional message is displayed noting that the projects do not match.
If you have confirmed that the projects do indeed match, and still get the above mentioned messages, there is a fix you can download if you are currently on version 8.12. Please note that this issue has been addressed in the next version, and upgrading will apply the fix.
- Close iRise Studio
- Save the attached file, (replace the existing one), to the following location, depending on your Operating System
- Windows - \Program Files\iRise\Studio\Lib
- Windows 64 bit - \Program Files(x86)\Studio\Lib
- Mac OS - /Applications/iRise Studio.app/Contents/Java
- Relaunch Studio, and continue with Comment Import process as usual.
If you continue to have issues importing comments, please contact iRise Customer Support for assistance.