Multiple issues have been reported, (v10x) that have shown up in Internet Explorer 11. It was determined the issue is related to Internet Explorer's 'Enterprise Mode'. Check the list of issues reported below to see if turning off Enterprise Mode will work for you. These issues are not reproducible in Firefox or Chrome.
Check your browser for 'Enterprise Mode' by finding the building icon in the URL bar:
To turn off 'Enterprise Mode' locally, select Tools>Enterprise Mode. The page will refresh and the icon mentioned above will be removed. This step will need to be repeated if you navigate to a different page. Here is more information on how to turn off 'Enterprise Mode'.
To remove your Definition Center from the web list, you will need to get your IT department involved. This link can provide further information.
To learn more about Enterprise Mode, please see this article.
The following are issues reported with 'Enterprise Mode':
- Group management, removing members: If a user is trying to remove a member from a group, by checking the box next to the user then click on More Actions -> Remove from Group. Nothing happens
- Group management, adding members: If a user is trying to add a member to a group, by clicking 'Add Members', then selecting the 'Add' button. Nothing happens.
- User permission management: If a user is listed as the Owner of a project, by clicking 'Add Users' while in the project detail page, then selecting the 'Add Users' button, nothing happens.
- User permission management: If a user is listed as the Owner of a project, and while in the project details pane, changes the permission level of one of the users. Nothing happens
- File management: For a file that a user is NOT listed as 'Owner' for, a user who checks the box next to the file and selects 'More Actions' -> 'Rename'. The page skipps all the way to the bottom and they are not able to rename the file. The 'Rename' option was displaying as enabled.
- File management: For a file that a user is NOT listed as 'Owner' for, a user checks the box next to the file and selects 'More Actions' -> 'Delete'. The page skips all the way to the bottom and they are not able to delete the file. The 'Rename' option was displaying as enabled.