To connect iRise Studio to Definition Center:
- Launch Studio.
- Click on File > Connect to Definition Center
- Under Definition Center, enter your iRise address without the "http://" or "https://". Your iRise address may be something like
yourcompany.dc.irise.com. Trial users should enter
- Click on the cog/gear icon to enter the Port number (usually
443) and enable Secure (TLS).
- If you use a proxy server, enter the proxy address and port. See your IT/security team if you're unsure of the proxy settings. This article has details on how to check if you use a proxy.
- Click OK.
- Enter your iRise Username and Password.
- Hit the Connect button to connect to the Definition Center.
If you're having some trouble connecting, try the following:
- Attempt to connect to the Definition Center via a web browser to ensure that you can access the Definition Center via the network.
- Ensure that you've entered the correct Definition Center server name correctly. Make sure that there isn't a http(s):// before the Definition Center name.
- Is the port number correct? The standard TLS (https) port is 443 and the standard non-TLS (http) port is 80. Check if there's a port number in the URL address bar of the Definition Center connection in the browser.
If you hit an error 'The Definition Center is not running on the host/port specified', see the following article: Definition Center is not running on the host/port specified when trying to connect from Studio
For further help, contact Support and send us a screenshot of your Definition Center settings and the error message.