Create a new object and a specific number of radio buttons that correspond with how many views you will switch between. Example: Rectangle with two radio buttons.
2) Right click your object > Add view > Duplicate view
3) Modify each view within your viewstack to your liking. Example: view 1 sets the rectangle fill color to green, view 2 sets the rectangle fill color to orange.
4) Switch to outline view
5) Name your buttons according to their actions. Example: greenButton and orangeButton
6) Define a set of variables (example: colors) and define a variable for each radio button
7) Click Viewstack menu
8) Set which view displays on specific variable trigger
9) Play project to ensure your radio buttons display the correct views